Projected Economic and Social Benefits
- Propsed rollout is 2 pods (10 schools) in Year 1, 2 Pods (20 schools) in year 2.
- 2 Life Coaches per school, with 16 children under each
- PwC have developed a financial model which has been evaluated by experts from the social care industry
- Start up costs of $420,000 are required
- Cost per child is $8,500 which over the 3 year program totals $25,500
- Successful program will deliver children who integrate and work in society paying taxes and saving government on social support costs
- Mitchell Institute has quantified benefits to be $950,000 over the lifetime of the program. $335,000 in made up taxes and a $616,000 reduction in social costs